Saturday, November 10, 2012

Book Review: Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor


Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Days of Blood & Starlight  by Laini Taylor


Daughter of Smoke & Bone, book 2

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the first book in this series, and Laini Taylor does not disappoint in this second book in the series. From the characters to the story arc, this is a solid urban fantasy.

For the few things that bothered me while I was reading it I had to remind myself that this is a YA book, in all other ways it is not a typical YA, with a fully developed magic system, and solid world building, along with strong characters.

The main female character is strong and believable, the romance is part of her but does not truly define her.

Links:
Read my review of Book 1, Daughter of Smoke & Bone here.
Laini Taylor

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment